#FUNDING. There have been a lot of grant funding opportunities with potential for telehealth applications recently announced. Check these out:
- USDA Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grants: The DLT Program provides financial assistance to enable and improve distance learning and telemedicine services in rural areas. Applications are due April 10, 2020.
- HRSA Telehealth Network Grant Program: The funding opportunity is aimed towards promoting
rural Tele-emergency services with an emphasis on tele-stroke, tele-behavioral health,
and Tele-Emergency Medical Services (Tele-EMS). Applications due April 13, 2020.
- Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Implementation: RCORP is a multi-year initiative by HRSA aimed at reducing the morbidity and mortality of substance use disorder (SUD), including opioid use disorder (OUD), in high-risk rural communities. Applications are due April 24, 2020.
- Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Center Program: This NOFO will fund two Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Centers, one evaluation-focused and one evidence-focused. Applications are due May 1, 2020.
- Virginia Health Care Foundation Health Safety Net Grants: Most VHCF grants work to increase access to primary care for uninsured Virginians and those who live in areas with limited access to care. VHCF grants can be used to fund innovative approaches to communities’ primary care needs or to replicate one of VHCF’s Models that Made It. Applications are due July 17, 2020.