What should I expect from a telehealth visit? Check out this short video to better understand telehealth, what to expect and how to prepare.
What if I am interested in having a telehealth visit but still have some questions? Explore these three short and simple infographics to get the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions patients ask about telehealth.
- Are You a Patient Looking to Use Telehealth?
- How Patients Can Engage Telehealth
- Make the Most of Your Telemedicine Visit: For Patients:
What if I am ready to take the plunge in scheduling a telehealth visit? Take a look at these easy to read guides, infographics and checklists to help you think through the things you need to do to prepare both before and during your visit.
- Telehealth: What to Know for Your Family:
- Patient Telehealth Checklist
- Your Telemedicine Appointment
- How to Prepare for a Video Appointment with your Mental Health Clinician:
What if I am a parent or caregiver for a family member or friend who needs a telehealth visit? Check out these resources written just for you!
- Telehealth & Children
- How to Help a Family Member or Friend with Their First Telehealth Visit (written for caregivers of older adults)