Here are a list of foundation and regional/local funding opportunities with either a focus or strong potential for telehealth applications that have summer (mid-June through September) proposal due dates.
(We recommend that you bookmark this page or add it to your home screen as we will be adding to this list periodically from now through September as more opportunities are announced!)
- Supporting Healthcare Equity in Communities of Color for Older Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation): The purpose of this program is to support projects fostering health and healthcare systems transformation for Older Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Communities of Color. A secondary goal of this RFP is to foster new partnerships or significantly enhance existing partnerships between disability organizations, advocates, community organizations, and healthcare providers. Applications are due August 15, 2023 no later than 5:00 PM PDT. Click Here for More Information.
- Advancing Equity in Aging (NextFifty Initiative): The purpose of this program is to improve the lives of marginalized older adults by supporting healthy aging, improving access to care and support, and/or addressing ageism, racism, and systemic inequities. Applications are due August 16, 2023 no later than 5:00 PM PDT. Click Here for More Information.
- Bridging the Inflammatory Dermatosis Care Divide with Teladermatology Grant Program (Pfizer Global Medical Grants and George Washington University): The purpose of this program is to encourage organizations to submit a quality improvement project for Healthcare Practitioners (HCPs) that treat medical dermatology conditions. Applications are due August 24, 2023. Click Here for More Information.
Following are funding opportunities with cyclical deadlines:
- Kent Richard Hofmann Foundation Grants: Funding is to support developing or established programs, with emphasis on direct benefit to clients or target audiences in the fight against HIV and AIDS. Funding can be used in support of 1) Care and direct services; 2) Education and/or 3) Research. The Foundation makes grant funds available semi-annually, with cycles in the spring and fall. Click Here for More Information.
- The Bob Woodruff Foundation Grants: Funding is to support innovative programs across the nation that produce measurable outcomes that best meet the emerging and long-term needs of today’s veterans and their families.. The Foundation makes grant funds available semi-annually, with cycles in the spring and fall. Click Here for More Information.
- Rural Maryland Council Prosperity Investment Fund. The Rural Maryland Prosperity Investment Fund (RMPIF) supports the Rural Maryland Council’s operations and activities, and it also supports the states’ five Regional Councils, rural entrepreneurship development rural health care organizations, and regional infrastructure projects. A match is required for RMPIF Funding and is set at 25% match for entrepreneurship, 50% match for health care, and 75% match for infrastructure. Applicants must submit a Letter of Intent and be invited to move forward to submit an application. Click Here for More Information.
- Virginia Health Care Foundation Health Access Grants: Funding is to help uninsured Virginians receive medical, dental, and/or mental health care either through a new approach or by replicating one of VHCF’s Models That Made It.. Funding focuses on projects that address one or more of these priorities: 1) Developing or expanding patient capacity; 2) Establishing a broader scope of services; 3) Accelerating licensure of behavioral health professionals, 4) Creating local coordinated systems of care and 5) Conquering the consequences of COVID-19. The Foundation has two formal grant cycles each year, beginning in the winter and the summer. Click Here for More Information.
If you are looking for grants to support rural health, the RHIhub has developed a Topic Guide on Applying for Grants to Support Rural Health Projects and a Rural Philanthropy Toolkit that might be of interest to you.